Hey Mahadev,
I had a question about that.  In my application I am using ZooKeeper for
several different unrelated purposes, e.g. to generate unique ids,  for
distributed locks, and as a property store.  I have implemented generic
black box classes that use ZooKeeper to provide that functionality, and when
an object of one of those classes is instantiated it internally creates a
ZooKeeper instance for its personal use.  So, for example, one of my apps
has a property store and an id generator, and so it ends up using 2
ZooKeeper client objects.  In principle I could create a single ZooKeeper
client object and pass it in to the objects, so then I would only have a
single ZooKeeper instance.  However, if receive
a Watcher.Event.KeeperState.Expired event, a fresh ZooKeeper client instance
has to be created.  If I were sharing the ZooKeeper instance, then somehow
my objects would have to be notified that they should switch to using the
new ZooKeeper instance.  That means somewhere in my app I would need to
maintain a list of all objects using ZooKeeper.  Is this the recommended
approach?  Is there some other more elegant way to do this?

Satish