I wonder if people are interested to work together on a zk client that support some more functionality than zk offers by default. Katta has this client and I copied the code into a couple other projects as well but I'm sure it could be better than it is.

I'm sure other would benefit from such a client.

Some of the feature are:
+ Connect
+ Data and StateChangeListener - subscribe once, get events until unsubscribe
+ Threadsafe

It is not a lot of code but I'm just tired to have it duplicated so many times.
Anyone interested to join in?  Or is there something like this already?
I could just copy this to a github project.