From: Patrick Hunt [mailto:ph...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, 06 August 2009 12:26 PM
To: zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org; zookeeper-...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: ZooKeeper ensemble configuration generator

This is currently more of a developer tool but I thought it might be
useful for users as well -- a basic ZooKeeper ensemble configuration
generator that takes some of the drudge work out of generating configs.
I got sick of creating these by hand for the various setups I have (esp
when experimenting) so I decided to build upon an existing templating
system. (python/cheetah). It's up to github, feel free to check it out
and fork/patches/comments/etc...