That is probably a bit beyond reasonable levels of scaling.  For one thing,
putting 100,000 machines close together in a network is a bit tricky.  The
two major limitations are likely to be memory for keeping the watches on the
server side and bandwidth for publishing the notifications.

That said, ZK is solid enough that I would not be surprised if it scaled to
that level with sufficient memory and low enough update rate.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve