Parallel/Serial.
inf...@domu-12-31-39-06-3d-d1:/opt/ir/agent/infact-installs/aaa/infact$
iostat
Linux 2.6.18-xenU-ec2-v1.0 (domU-12-31-39-06-3D-D1)     09/01/2009
 _x86_64_

avg-cpu:  %user   %nice %system %iowait  %steal   %idle
          66.11    0.00    1.54    2.96   20.30    9.08

Device:            tps   Blk_read/s   Blk_wrtn/s   Blk_read   Blk_wrtn
sda2            460.83       410.02     12458.18   40499322 1230554928
sdc               0.00         0.00         0.00         96          0
sda1              0.53         5.01         4.89     495338     482592