I didn¹t have any problems running autoreconf, configure and make in
zookeeper 3.1.1, but having upgraded to 3.2.0 I am not having success
building the C libraries.
I see that there are a couple of JIRAs open in this area (jira-316 and
jira-469) but it¹s unclear to me what I can do about this. I plan to ask my
sysadmin to install the needed macros, but they are generally reluctant to
deviate from standard RedHat releases.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Leonard

$ autoreconf -if
aclocal:configure.ac:33: warning: macro `AM_PATH_CPPUNIT' not found in
library
aclocal:configure.ac:33: warning: macro `AM_PATH_CPPUNIT' not found in
library
configure.ac:33: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_CPPUNIT
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

 $ ./configure
checking for doxygen... no
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for dot... no
checking for gawk... gawk
./configure: line 3880: syntax error near unexpected token `1.10.2'
./configure: line 3880: `   AM_PATH_CPPUNIT(1.10.2)'

--

Leonard Cuff
lc...@valueclick.com

³This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, posting, or
use of the information contained in or attached to this email is prohibited
unless permitted by the sender.  If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail, telephone, or fax
and destroy this original transmission and its included files without
reading or saving it in any manner. Thank you.²