Hi Leonard,
  First of all 3.2.0 has some critical bugs. 3.2.1 has the bug fixes and is
more stable. So in case you are upgrading, do upgrade to 3.2.1 and not

Both 3.1.1 and 3.2.1 require cppunit packages installed for compiling...
There is an open jira wherein cppunit wont be required for just compiling
but for running make run-check. But that hasn't been fixed yet.