On 16/12/2009 19:15, Patrick Hunt wrote:
Rt, this was with 1gE. No, I don't know anyone who has done this. But it should be easy enough for you to test. Limit the amount of data you are storing in znodes and it shouldn't be too terrible.

Ok. I will do experiments in a lab with 40 Core 2 duo machines, 2G RAM, and a common 5400 rpm disk. Try to believe that ;) The data inserted in nodes are quite small (<1k, 2k), but the amount of znodes and watches is large.

Not currently, this feature is looking for someone interested enough to provide some patches ;-)

Maybe in a near future! ;)

Thiago Borges