On 03/02/2010 05:52 PM, Ted Dunning wrote:
What other examples are you looking for?

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM, David Rosenstrauch<dar...@darose.net>wrote:

Is there a library of higher-level zookeeper utilities that people have
contributed, beyond the barrier and queue examples provided in the docs?

Well, first off, I'm trying to get familiar with Zookeeper's capabilities, and I figured that'd be a good place to start.

Aside from that, though, we're going to need something like AtomicInteger for an app I'm about to start working on, so I was looking to see if there was already some code out there that got me all or part of the way there.