Not to my knowledge, although such a thing would be nice to have. We are
very busy putting together the 3.3.0 release for the next few days, and
after that will be thinking about directions for 3.4.0 - testability will
definitely come up.

If this is something you're keen to have, please do create a JIRA (and even
better, consider contributing ;)).

On 9 March 2010 14:23, David Rosenstrauch <> wrote:

> Just wondering if there was a mock/fake version of
> org.apache.zookeeper.Zookeeper that could be used for unit testing? What I'm
> envisioning would be a single instance Zookeeper that operates completely in
> memory, with no network or disk I/O.
> This would make it possible to pass one of the memory-only FakeZookeeper's
> into unit tests, while using a real Zookeeper in production code.
> Any such "animal"?  :-)
> Thanks,
> DR

Henry Robinson