I now understand that ZK is NOT a distributed hash table.
I only wondered if it where possible to build one with the same level of
consistency by using ordered updates log like ZK does.
If it is possible i thing it would be a cool solution to a lot of problem
out there, not neeserly the same one ZK try to solve.
Something along the line of Wuala
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xKZ4KGkQY8