Im going to be using Zookeeper quite extensively for a project in a few weeks, but development hasn't kicked off yet. This means I have some time on my hands and I'd like to get familiar with zookeeper beforehand by perhaps writing some tools to make debugging problems with it easier so as to save myself some time in the future. Problem is I haven't had to debug many zookeeper problems yet, so I don't know where the pain points are.

So, without further ado,
- Are there any places that logging is deficient that sorely needs improvement? - Could current logs be improved any amount or presented in a more readable fashion? - Would some form of log visualisation be useful (for example in something approximating a sequence diagram)?

Feel free to suggest anything which the list above doesn't allude to which you think would be helpful.