Usually the server logs will shed light on such issues. If we had access to them it might be easier to speculate.

On 04/19/2010 09:22 AM, Mahadev Konar wrote:
Hi Hao,
   As Vishal already asked, how are you determining if the writes are being
  Also, what was the status of C2 when you checked for these writes? Do you
have the output of echo "stat" | nc localhost port?

How long did you wait when you say that C2 did not received the writes? What
was the status of C2 (again echo "stat" | nc localhost port) when you saw
the C2 had received the writes?