Hi,

What is a good way to restart a ZK server (standalone and quorum) without
having to restart it?

Currently, I have ZK server embedded in another java application. The
application is supposed to handle (among other things) start/stop of ZK
server. I am using ZK 3.2.2, but can certainly move to 3.3.0. The
application extends QuorumPeerMain and ZooKeeperServerMain and invokes
initializeAndRun() and shutdown() methods for start and stop, respectively.

The problem is that shutdown() does clean up everything. I still see all the
listener threads active waiting in accept(). Any suggestions how I can
restart without restarting the application? Thanks.