Hi Travis,

 How many clients did you have connected to this server? Usually the default
is 8K file descriptors. Did you have clients more than that?

Also, if clients fail to attach to a server, they will run off to another
server. We do not do any blacklisting because we expect the server to heal
and if it does not, it mostly shuts itself down in most of the cases.

Thanks
mahadev