Hi,

I am trying to download some presentation slides from the
ZookeeperPresentations wiki (
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZooKeeperPresentations) but I am
facing a weird problem. On clicking on a link for a presentation, I am
getting the error message "You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this
page. Login and try again." I tried creating an account, and even after
that, I get the same error message, except the login suggestion. All
attachment links have an action=AttachFile URL, (e.g.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZooKeeperPresentations?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=zookeeper_hbase.pptxfor
the zookeeper_hbase.pptx file). My intent is to just download the
files.
Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. Sorry for my ignorance,
but I honestly tried out all obvious means to figure out. :(

Best Regards
Sudipto

--
Sudipto Das