We have such a mechanism already, as Utkarsh mentions in the jira. The question is if we need more sophisticated mechanisms implemented, or if we should leave to the application to implement it. For now, we haven't felt the need for such extra mechanisms implemented along with BK, but I'd certainly be happy to hear a different perspective.

Having said that, we have interesting projects to get folks involved with BK, but I don't have it clear that this is one of them.

-Flavio