Now that I've got things working pretty smoothly with my ZooKeeper
setup in normal operation, I'd like to test some of the recovery stuff
that I've put into my application.

I'd like to make sure that if a connection to ZK fails, then my
application recovers appropriately (possibly by giving up).  Obviously
I could do some of this by shutting off the server and restarting it,
but I'd like to be a bit more systematic, if possible.

Is there any way to inject failures into the ZK client so that I can
test without having to randomly kill servers/clients?

Stephen Green