I get a quick question on ZK 3.2.2. Here is a sequence of events during a
1. client 1 creates an ephemeral node under /a
2. client 1 sets a watch using getChildren on /a
3. client 2 creates an ephemeral node under /a
4. client 1's watch gets triggered (a node change event). Inside the watch,
client 1 does getChildren on /a and sets the watch.
5. client 1's watch gets triggered again (a node change event)
My question is why the same node change event gets triggered twice. It seems
that step 5 shouldn't have happened.