Hi Patrick,

thanks for your answers. I did some tests yesterday and observed the
following behaviors:

1. Session events i.e. Type-None events are sent to all outstanding watch
handlers. So if you do get(path, watcherX), both the default listener and
watcherX will receive the session events.
 2. Watchers are one-time triggers, however session events do NOT remove a
watcher.
 In other words, if we're listening for NodeCreated event and a
disconnection occurs, we will eventually get notify of a Disconnected, then
a SyncConnected and finally a NodeCreated without having to set any new
watcher.
 3. If the invocation of a (synchronous or asynchronous) method fails, the
watcher is not set. For instance if getChildren("/foo", mywatcher) fails
because the client is disconnected, mywatcher won't be notified of futur
events.

I apologize in advance if I'm stating the obvious but the differences
between "path" events and "session" events were not clear to me.

<http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/r3.1.1/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkWatches>
Alexis