I am using ZooKeeper service for leader election and group management. I
have read in the site (
under the "LeaderElection" section that, if all the clients try to access
the getChildren() when trying to become a leader, it causes a bottleneck on
the server. But, I wanted to execute getChildren() method on all the clients
that have seen a change on the parent's ZNode. So, could you please tell
what could be the maximum number of clients that can be used without any
performance drop on the server, when all the clients try to execute
getChildren() method? Currently, I intend to use 16 clients cluster, and the
data on each of the ZNodes is very less (say < 500 bytes).

Anxiously waiting for your reply,
Thanks & Regards,