I have a class (X) that implements the Watcher Interface. Consider, an
instance of 'X' is registered as a callback object for different Znode
changes. Now, If there are several simultaneous changes that happen on these
registered znodes, then will these events be fired by the zookeeper to
callback object sequentially or should I have to synchronize the process()
method of Watcher interface in order to handle these events sequentially?
Suppose, I have synchronized the process method(), then will the events
fired by zookeeper be missed by the callback object when some other event is
being processed? Or, does the zookeeper ensures that all the events are
finally reached and handled by the callback object?

Thanks & Regards,