Hi Mahadev, I'd love to but I don't have access to server class machines at
home/personal time.

Let me see if I can squeeze in some time to get something to run on EC2. I
need to learn how to do that first. Will certainly let you know if/when I
can get this done in my personal time.

So far, all I've done with ZK is this
http://javaforu.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekend-at-zookeeper.html. i.e run a
simple test.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 6:54 AM, Mahadev Konar [via zookeeper-user] <