Yes. It seems you didn't build the server actually.
In the main directory (from where you ran "and compile_jute") run "ant".
This will invoke ant's default target which will build the server code.
After that run either "make run-check" from src/c, or "ant
test-core-cppunit" from the main dir.

--
Regards, Sergey