Hi Vishal,

  It is in the prod env, the process has been restarted already:-(, I
checked the zookeeper log file(loglevel=ERROR), it is empty.

Here is the ZK config:

# The number of milliseconds of each tick
# The number of ticks that the initial
# synchronization phase can take
# The number of ticks that can pass between
# sending a request and getting an acknowledgement
# the directory where the snapshot is stored.
# the port at which the clients will connect

Hardware/software Config:

Processors:     4 x Xeon E5410 2.33GHz
Memory:         4GB
Network:        eth0: 00:16:3e:17:13:48 //Gigabyte network
OS:             RHEL Server 5.4 (Tikanga), Linux 2.6.18-164.el5xen
x86_64, 64-bit
Zookeeper Release 3.2.2