Just use 3 nodes.  Life will be better.

You can configure the fourth node in the event of one of the first three
failing and bring it on line.  Then you can re-configure and restart each of
the others one at a time.  This gives you flexibility because you have 4
nodes, but doesn't decrease your reliability the way that using a four node
cluster would.  If you need to do maintenance on one node, just configure
that node out as if it had failed.