Can a lost znode be recovered automatically? Say, in a 3 znodes Zookeeper
cluster, the cluster get into a critical status if a znode is lost. If I
bring that lost znode back into running, can it rejoin the quorum?

If it can, then that means my zookeeper cluster can run forever if I can
somehow take care of my znodes (say, running a watchdog); if it can not,
then that means my zookeeper cluster will need get restarted after a long
period of time (because you will lose the total zookeeper cluster after
losing two znodes -- and that can happen if there is not mechanism for znode
to rejoin)

Thanks,
Sean