Hello everyone ,I met a problem recently in my app.
First an error “2010-11-17 09:45:00,089 INFO  zookeeper.ClientCnxn Client
session timed out, have not heard from server in 3090ms for sessionid
0x12c53b185d2000a, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect” occurred.
Then “2010-11-17 09:45:03,204 INFO  zookeeper.ClientCnxn Unable to reconnect to
ZooKeeper service, session 0x12c53b185d2000a has expired, closing socket
connection” will come after.
At last the application will went down………..

When this happened, my  machines seem to being transfering some big file each
other, so I am wondering if the net bandwidth is all occupancied by the file
transferring which lead to my zkclient’s bandwidth get to be 0??????
Thanks for you replying………………

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately
and do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any
other person. Thank you.