Hi

I was looking through the source code and I was just wondering about
the connection states defined in Watcher ....

         final public static int KeeperStateChanged = 0;

         final public static int KeeperStateUnknown = -1;

         final public static int KeeperStateDisconnected = 0;

         final public static int KeeperStateNoSyncConnected = 1;

         final public static int KeeperStateSyncConnected = 3;

         public static final int KeeperStateExpired = -112;

And why there are too constants set to 0?  I could not find a usage
for the constant KeeperStateChanged just quickly using the find usage
option in IntelliJ.

It's been a while since I have been actively doing any Java dev so
maybe I am just missing the obvious?  I am developing a JRuby api for
ZooKeeper and was just logging the states from events in a watcher
when I came across this.

Thanks
Shane