I've updated the wiki page to document these members:

http://zookeeper.wiki.sourceforge.net/ZooKeeperDataModel

>From the wiki:

    *  czxid - The zxid of the change that caused this znode to be created.
    * mzxid - The zxid of the change that last modified this znode.
    * ctime - The time in milliseconds from epoch when this znode was created.
    * mtime - The time in milliseconds from epoch when this znode was last
modified.
    * version - The number of changes to the data of this znode.
    * cversion - The number of changes to the children of this znode.
    * aversion - The number of changes to the ACL of this znode.
    * ephemeralOwner - The session id of the owner of this znode if the znode
is an ephemeral node. If it is not an ephemeral node, it will be zero.

ben