An update on the move to Apache:

Issue tracking, source control, and mailing lists have been moved to
Apache hosting infrastructure:

Our Apache homepage can be found at:

Mailing lists are at:
Please move communication to these lists (the project maintainers are
still monitoring conversation on sourceforge mailing lists)

Many of the pages on the sourceforge twiki are being converted to a new
html/pdf based documentation format. This is in progress. Additionally
we will continue to have a wiki hosted on Apache:

We have not posted an Apache release at this point. Please continue to
d/l the latest release (2.2.1) from sourceforge: