Hi All,

After a long break from releasing software, I'm pleased to announce that I've got http://www.simplistix.co.uk up to where I want it to be and I've taken the trouble to suffer through Zope.org to bring you some official software releases ;-)

CASUserFolder is a Zope user folder that implements the client interface of Yale's Central Authentication Service (CAS).

It has the following feaures:

- Supports CAS 1.0 and 2.0

- Secure cookie-based sessioning

- Flexible assignment of roles to users authenticated via CAS

- URL-based overrides to disable CAS authentication

- Overridable methods to provide custom functionality

For more information, please see: http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/zope/casuserfolder

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk