Unfortunately I forgot to post the url for the website:
NZZUG: www.nzzug.org
TheVirtual: www.thevirtual.co.nz
On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 12:21 +1200, Tim Knapp wrote:
> Hello,
> The New Zealand Zope Users Group (NZZUG) website has been created with
> the following objective (taken from the NZZUG site's homepage): "Our aim
> is to promote the use and ongoing development of Zope, Plone and Python
> technologies in NZ."
> Currently the site's focal point is a mailing list but it's intended to
> eventually contain a directory of Plone/Zope Solution Providers in New
> Zealand.
> The site's sponsor is TheVirtual Limited, who have been developing
> Plone/Zope solutions for over 5 years now and are very interested in
> promoting Plone/Zope in New Zealand, especially its multi-lingual
> capabilities.
> If you are based in New Zealand, please take a look at the site, join
> the mailing list, and help Plone/Zope to grow in New Zealand!
> If you have any queries about NZZUG or anything else, feel free to
> contact me.
> Kind regards,
Tim Knapp

TheVirtual Ltd             Voice:  +64 3 9800661
Christchurch, New Zealand  Mobile: +64 21 1566405
www.thevirtual.co.nz       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Making Virtual Business Reality

Zope-Announce maillist  -  Zope-Announce@zope.org

  Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists -
 Users: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope