So you dig Plone? Cool. Are you hawking it within your company? Better.
You have some ideas to share? Awesome!

The team at CIGNEX, the open source evangelist company, has authored a
400-page book, "Plone Live," that is full of useful stuff -- codes,
ideas, tools, and so on -- for you, the Plone developer. Published by
Sourcebeat, this book is now available in print.

We are giving away 500 FREE copies, SIGNED by both the authors, to
active Plone believers. Sure, there is a catch. We want you to tell us
your take on Plone -- projects you are working on, tools that you have
built, ideas you'd like to share.

Just fill out the form at this URL:

describing your Plone commitment, and if you qualify (you represent a
not for profit or for profit organization and you completely fill out
the questionaire) we'll send your copy right away!

Zope-Announce maillist  -

  Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists -
 Developers: )