Issue Dealer (http://www.nidelven-it.no/products/issue_dealer) is a
issue management tool featuring a weblog publisher (client), weblog
(server), WebDAV client, WYSIWYG editing of HTML and Images and more.
Changes since the last announcement:
- Added a category interface for the Weblog publisher.
- Added build options on the UNIX installer so that Issue Dealer
should run smoothly on *BSD and Mac OS X
- Search results are now more sensitive to context
- Fixed bug where emails sent to weblog subscribers would be
- Made IssueDealer compatible with Zope 2.8
If you're interested in trying a demo, sign up at the demo site
(http://demos.issue-dealer.net). To see the Issue Dealer Weblog Server
in action, have a look at The Blogologue (http://www.blogologue.com). :)
Nidelven IT (http://www.nidelven-it.no) and others use the product to
manage their knowledge and action items, it's a great tool to keep track
issues in different departments for example. Try it!
tel;work:+47 45 44 00 69
tel;cell:+47 45 44 00 69
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )