Zope X3 3.0.1 released!
The Zope 3 development team is proud to announce the release of Zope
X3 3.0.1, a bugfix release for the X3.0 series.
This bugfix release is mostly due to the fact that Zope X3.0 is
included in Zope 2.8 and experiencing active integration into Zope 2
by means of the Five product. Several issues with X3.0.0 have made
this bugfix release necessary. Please see the list of changes for more
Installation instructions for both Windows and Un*x/Linux are now
available in the top level README.txt file of the distribution. The
binary installer is recommended for Windows.
Zope X3 3.0.1 requires Python 2.3.5 or 2.4.1 to run. You must also
have zlib installed on your system.
Changes since X3 3.0.0:
- Updated the French translation.
- Backported some small fixes from the trunk to fix i18n of forms.
- Fixed issue 298 (Role/permission title and description should be
- Several fixes were backported from the Zope 2.8 integration
branch, making the main X3.0 line compatible with Zope 2.8 and
thus allowing X3.0 releases to be included into Zope 2.8 releases
- Fixed issue 333 (XML Tree doesn't load if some item contains
- Fixed issue 314 (i18n:translate removes line breaks from
- Fixed issue 394 (starting zope with command -C arg causes
request.form to contain '-C':'').
- Fixed issue 334 (Failing RuntimeInfo tests).
- Fix SequenceWidgets. Added a CustomSequenceWidgetFactory for using
object widgets within a sequence. Added a howto for ObjectWidget
- Fixed issue 293 (sequence widget).
- Backported several bug fixes made to the DSN parser, including
- Contents/contents.pt didn't quote the values that were used in
href:s, thus it couldn't function properly if the items contained
- If the content-type was text/*, HTTPResponse.write re-set the
content-length header to the first chunk of data.
- Don't unconditionally add Content-Length header in
HTTPResponse.getHeaders(). Do it only in output(), where the size
of the data is known.
- For ``for`` parameter of the <browser:menuItem> and
<browser:menuItems> directives was not marked as required in the
directive schema, while it actually was expected to be required.
- Made the <includeOverrides /> ZCML directive behave like the
<include /> directive with respect to the 'files' parameter.
- Fixed a bug where IntWidget would not render a 0.
- Zope 3 Development Web Site:
- Zope 3 Developers Mailing List
- Zope 3 Users Mailing List
- IRC Channel:
#zope3-dev at irc.freenode.net
Much thanks to everyone who contributed to this release:
Jim Fulton, Stephan Richter, Bjorn Tillenius, Yvo Schubbe, Stuart
Bishop, Stefan H. Holek, Tim Peters, Dmitry Vasiliev, Gintautas
Miliauskas, Tres Seaver, Philipp von Weitershausen
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )