Zwiki is a free wiki engine for Zope, for creating both plain zope and
CMF/Plone wikis. You can find out all about it at http://zwiki.org .
Nothing earthshaking this month.. unless you count the retirement of the
venerable full/simple/minimal !
Drop full/simple/minimal and simplify the standard skin, more
robust wiki contents.
Customized skins which use the old wikipage_macros template will
stop working with this release, as discussed in the 0.42 upgrade
notes. If this affects you, you'll need to make the changes
described there now.
* clarify updateWikiOutline and call it on every page view to
avoid out of date contents and hopefully avoid the need to call it
General - skins
* drop full/simple/minimal modes from the standard skin.
* drop backwards compatibility support for pre-0.42 wikipage_macros
* drop the background colour in top and bottom bars
* wikipage template cleanups
* rewrote and redocumented setskin, fixed permission declaration
not sure I accomplished much.
* (commented out) if a "background.jpg" object is present, use
the body background image (for the main page view only)
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )