gocept is proud to announce the release of AlphaFlow 0.9.3. The next
generation Workflow Engine for Zope and Plone.
AlphaFlow was designed from the beginning to be as simple, flexible and
customizable as possible. The basis is an activity based workflow
concept. It is fully integrated into Plone and supports a wide range of
Major changes in AlphaFlow 0.9.3 include:
* Configuring a workflow instance is now part of the workflow
chooses that Alice should write a document. After finishing Alice
Mary to review it.
* The workflow can assign arbitrary roles to a user on a content
When Alice is due to write the document, she gets the Author role.
* Enhanced email capabilities: Send a message to users with a
* Major performance improvements due to optimizations and caching.
* A work item can start other work items just before it is started,
allowing a much more natural workflow design.
* Includes early preview of the visual workflow editor (Requires
1.0+ for SVG).
* Improved documentation and code examples (see doc/examples)
how to use AlphaFlow.
See the AlphaFlow Homepage (http://www.gocept.com/go/alf) for more
information and downloads.
gocept gmbh & co. kg · schalaunische strasse 6 · 06366 koethen
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 3496 3099112 · fax. +49 3496 3099118
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )