Please join us September 14, 7:30-9:00 PM, for the fourth meeting of the Fredericksburg, VA Zope and Python User Group ("ZPUG").

This meeting has three features of note.

- Fred Drake, Zope Corp Senior Software Engineer, Python core developer, and Python documentation maintainer and editor will present a discussion of zpkg, the Zope Packaging Tools (http://

- Gary Poster, Zope Corp Senior Software Engineer, will present a brief review of the second edition of the O'Reilly Python Cookbook (

- We will serve delicious fruit, cheese, and soft drinks.

We've had a nice group for all the meetings. Please come and bring friends! An RSVP would be appreciated if you are coming, but is not necessary.

More information and below.

Upcoming meetings are already tentatively planned for presenters (although we can still use more, particularly lightning talks): see and

Hope to see you there!

General ZPUG information
When: second Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9:00.

Where: Zope Corporation offices. 513 Prince Edward Street; Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (tinyurl for map is

Parking: Zope Corporation parking lot; entrance on Prince Edward Street.

Topics: As desired (and offered) by participants, within the constraints of having to do with Python.

Contact: Gary Poster ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Zope-Announce maillist  -

 Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists - Users:
Developers: )