The Vancouver Python and Zope user groups next meeting is on Oct 4th, at the usual place, ActiveState at 7.

Mishtu Banerjee will be giving a talked entitled "Desperately Seeking Abstraction"

"I built an SQL query generator (as part of a larger project) based on the underlying abstraction of representing data models as "networks". It's a nice illustration of abstracting a particular analysis pattern (in this case, we're abstracting the pattern of multi-table inner joins, which is one of the most common ad-hoc query types)"

For more information see our website: http://www.vanpyz.org

  Andy McKay
  Enfold Systems, LLC
  http://www.enfoldsystems.com