As discussed at the November Fredericksburg, VA ZPUG meeting, we are not going to have a December 14 ZPUG because of holiday goings-on.

Andrew Sawyers will present on Squid and Zope in our January 11 meeting (other topics TBD).

Zac Bir, Benji York, and Gary Poster will present in our February 8 meeting in an all-Twisted session based very loosely on the new O'Reilly Twisted book ( index.html), with Zac concentrating on Twisted and OS X, Gary concentrating on Twisted and Zope 3, and Benji giving a lightning talk of his impressions of the book.

General ZPUG information

When: second Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9:00 (except not December 14, 2005!)

Where: Zope Corporation offices. 513 Prince Edward Street;
Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (tinyurl for map is

Parking: Zope Corporation parking lot; entrance on Prince Edward Street.

Topics: As desired (and offered) by participants, within the constraints
of having to do with Python or Zope.

Contact: Gary Poster ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Zope-Announce maillist  -

 Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists - Users:
Developers: )