Zwiki is a powerful, easy to use and administer, GPL wiki engine for Zope 2. It works in both standard Zope and CMF/Plone. Version 0.48 has been released at . More useful urls are at the end of this message.

Very quiet month in Zwiki-land; I've been paying the bills. Thanks to Stefan Rank, Frank Laurijssens, and especially Encople Degoute for keeping things moving in a good direction!

I posted , but time has been short and I'm not sure a year-end 1.0 push will happen. But you never know..

Best wishes for the year-end holidays.

Zwiki 0.48.0 2005/12/01

French and dutch translation updates & several small bugfixes.

Issue tracking

  • tweak html to avoid stray hyperlinking in issue browser in plone wikis
  • fix a missing space in filter issues

General - i18n

  • fix conflicting patch for i18n semicolons
  • avoid deprecation warning zope2.8 (i18n:attributes, ; instead of space) (Stefan Rank)
  • french translation updates (Encolpe Degoute)
  • i18n code cleanups (Encolpe Degoute)
  • Additional translations for Dutch (Frank Laurijssens)

Useful urls:

Zope-Announce maillist  -

  Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists -
 Developers: )