Version 0.19.3 of Zenoss is available for download.
This version fixes several bugs and switches to Zope-2.8.6.
List of Closed Tickets:
Zenoss is a powerful network and systems monitoring application written in
Python/Zope. Zenoss provides monitoring of organization-wide infrastructure
in an integrated product.
Key features include:
- Monitoring across layers (network, servers, apps, environment...)
- Monitoring across platforms (windows, linux, unix...)
- Monitoring across perspectives (availability, perf, events, config)
- Support for various collection methods (SNMP, WMI, SSH, Telnet, ICMP)
- Automated modeling of the IT environment
- Role-based access/management through web portal
- GPL License
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )