EuroPython 2006 ( is coming up soon, and this year we have a special twist. To promote sharing and learning between Python web frameworks, and to flat out have more fun, the Zope track was merged into a larger Python web frameworks track.

Highlights so far for the track:

o Keynote by Kevin Dangoor, creator of TurboGears, on the state of sharing in
  Python web frameworks

  o Talks on Zope, Django, TurboGears, MoinMoin, and more

  o Initial planning on a Python web framework "bakeoff" session

Want to submit a talk? We'd love to hear from you. If you're interested, visit the talk proposal page before May 31 :

Remember, the better you write your abstract, the more likely you'll get selected.

Paul Everitt - Zea Partners
Godefroid Chapelle - BubbleNet

Zope-Announce maillist  -

 Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists - Users:
Developers: )