Zwiki 0.54 has been released. This one comes you from the garden, in
lovely county Wicklow. Thanks for all bug reports and input.
An announcement from Joyful Systems: my current consulting gig is
winding down; it's time for me to do something new, creative,
financially rewarding. This could mean a greater focus on Zwiki. If you
need Zwiki/Zope/Squeak/Unix consulting, or have any other thoughts on
this, let me know!
Miscellaneous view-related and general enhancements.
CMF/Plone users: the zwiki_standard and zwiki_plone skin layers
have been replaced by a single zwiki layer. Re-install Zwiki in
your CMF/Plone sites, using Plone's add/remove products or CMF's
quickinstaller, to register the new skin layer. Also remove the
zwiki_standard and zwiki_plone skin layers from your skins in
portal_skins -> Properties.
* cleaned up ZMI Add ZWiki and Add ZWiki Page forms
* remove _getViewFor import that broke with CMF 2.0
* fix upgradeAll's batch option
* /myvotes view shows your votes in this wiki
* highlight your current vote for this page, if any
* support a max_identified_links property also, for
cookie-identified users (for now)
* edit history enhancements, a more useful diff browser and more
powerful revert methods. Renames can now be reverted, reverting
is more reliable, and appropriate mail notifications are sent.
* replace zwiki_standard and zwiki_plone with just skins/zwiki
* Views code cleanup
* simplify definition of view macros and make them refresh
immediately in debug mode
* more code docs
* don't bother identifying the catalog in event log
- http://zwiki.org - start here
- http://zwiki.org/FreeHosting - free experimental zwiki hosting
- http://joyful.com - zwiki demos and other zwikis
- http://joyfulsystems.blogspot.com - blog
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )