Dear Zopistas and Zwiki fans,

There will be no Zwiki release today; I haven't had time to work on the project. I apologise for being less active lately.

I expect to put some more energy into it soon, but in the meantime if anyone wants to step up and take on some project/release management responsibility, to get things moving faster, that could be very useful. Please contact me if you're interested! Otherwise I will probably change the release schedule and process a bit to suit my current work/personal situation.

Best wishes to all
-Simon