PloneBootcamps provides the classic "Plone Developer Bootcamp". This 5 day,
hands-on, expert-led training has been described as "required learning"
and "incredibly helpful" by almost a thousand former students.

We offer our courses at a low cost, to ensure that they are affordable to
everyone. We also give back to local Zope/Plone user groups--together, we and
our students have given over $5,000 back to help build and sustain these

Three new bootcamps have been added to our schedule for 2007:

- BANGALORE (KARNATAKA, INDIA): March 12-16 (5 days), $200 US

- SEATTLE: April 9-13 (5 days), $450 US

- HOUSTON: April 16-20 (5 days), $450 US

All three are the classic developer bootcamp, which covers everything you need
to know to use and design Plone sites. We cover "power tricks", Archetypes,
skinning, caching, and deployment.

All three classes are led by Joel Burton

Details on all of these classes are at

If you'd like to get notified when we offer new courses, please sign up for
our low-volume, spam-free announcement list at

- j.

Zope/Plone & Knowledge Management Consultant
Quality Plone Training:
Founding Member/Former Board, Plone Foundation:
Zope-Announce maillist  -

  Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists -
 Developers: )