Issue Dealer (http://issuedealer.com) is a issue management tool
featuring a weblog publisher (client), weblog (server), WebDAV client,
Mail gateway (mailing list and archive), WYSIWYG editing of HTML and
Images and more.
Changes since the last announcement:
- Added issue past due date to notification email
- Added documentation on how to setup notifications
- Implemented past due date listing of events
- Fixed bug where search_string wasn't found (due to
- Fixed bug where some URLs included in a text were
not detected properly
- Changed things around so that issues can have
- Implemented support for setting owner on incoming
- Added support for removing and adding tags to
multiple issues at once.
- Fixed bug where mail messages going through
verification lost their from info.
If you're interested in trying a demo, sign up at the demo site
(http://demos.issue-dealer.net). To see the Issue Dealer Weblog Server
in action, have a look at The Blogologue (http://www.blogologue.com). :)
Nidelven IT (http://www.nidelven-it.no) and others use the product to
manage their knowledge and action items, it's a great tool to keep track
issues in different departments for example. Try it!
This release is sponsored by Nidelven IT, provider of Zope/Plone hosting
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )