--On 5. Mai 2007 20:58:39 +0200 Tino Wildenhain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung schrieb:

I am pleased to announce the first public release of

                 SQLAlchemyDA V 0.2.0

Nice, saves me a lot of time :-)
Btw, what do you think about an idea to (alternatively)
configure db-connections in zope.conf? Just to
add security (nobody could read credentials, nobody
could connect to whatever host/port he wants)

Huh? This is solely an application level problem. You can store your
DSN wherever you want and pass it somehow to the createSAWrapper(..)
method..totally out-of-scope of my implementation.

Zope-Announce maillist  -  Zope-Announce@zope.org

  Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists -
 Users: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope