Hi everyone,

this is a quick reminder about the German Zope Conference in September.

We're still open for talk and workshop proposals. You can register a proposal
on our website:
http://zope.de/redaktion/dzug/tagung/saarbruecken-2008/vorschlag-tutorial-oder-workshop

In addition to our German speaking programme we welcome visitors and do allow
english talks.

The German Zope Conference happens in the first week of September in
Saarbruecken, Germany. Details are and will be available here:
http://www.zope.de/9-dzug-tagung

Our program looks for talks about Zope components, Plone and case studies.
We're open for general talks about Python, Zope, Plone and related
technologies though!

Christian

PS: If you have any questions or don't find information you need in english,
feel free to contact me directly.

--
Christian Theune · [EMAIL PROTECTED]